Join Science 37 at Informa’s Digital Spring Week Webinar Series, May 9 - 12, 2022 to learn about the best practices for collecting and managing real-world data, along with the most effective applications for using it.
On May 9th at 11 am EDT, Gordon Cummins, VP Real World Evidence, and Sanofi’s Paul Rowe, MD will discuss and demonstrate how agile clinical trials offer faster enrollment, greater retention, increased diversity, and improved patient engagement—which, in turn, enable these agile studies to unleash the true potential of real-world data sets.
Content will include:
- Why the agile clinical trial is a game-changer for obtaining and using clinical and real-world data
- How the agile model impacts the patient experience, enabling quicker enrollment, better retention and increased diversity
- Best practices for using agile approaches to collect real-world data
- Most effective applications for real-world data
- Creating effective long-term, follow-up studies
- Considerations for calculating the ROI of agile clinical trials and real-world applications
Interested? Register for free, HERE. Or schedule a meeting with Gordon by filling out the form on this page.