Join Science 37 at the 9th annual Mobile in Clinical Trials conference, which focuses on helping R&D professionals get the best access to implementation strategies for applying digital tools to connect and empower patients, and obtain better outcomes in drug development.
September 12, 4:30 pm ET
How to Manage the Explosion of Digital Technology Features and Point Solutions and Consolidating Connected Ecosystems in Clinical Trials
- Elisa Cascade, Chief Product Officer, Science 37
- Angela Radcliffe, Enterprise Digital Innovation Lead, BMS
- James Donohue, Trial Innovation Partner, Roche
- Karen Travers, Associate Principal Consultant, Halloran Consulting Group
- Renee Willmon, Senior Director, Evidence & Outcomes, Self Care Catalysts, an Alira Health company