Virtual sites present a viable solution for sponsors and researchers by providing a patient-friendly option to participate in clinical research.
In this video-on-demand, join Science 37 investigators as they discuss questions that are often asked about remote and hybrid conduct and how this type of research model can help support nearly any study.
Watch now to discover:
- How recruitment works with a virtual site
- How oversight is handled in a virtual site
- What procedures can be performed at home
- How to ensure proper regulatory supervision
- How physical exams and adverse events (AE) are managed
- How the drug is shipped to the patient directly, without a physical site
- How to implement this approach to clinical research with insights from the industry’s top DCT investigators
Jonathan Cotliar, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Science 37
Debra Weinstein, MD, Vice President, Internal Medicine, Science 37